Eyas Z. Alkhalili, M.B.B.S.
- Endocrine and Thyroid Surgery
Primary LocationSurgery 2000B Transmountain Road
El Paso, TX 79911
Phone (915) 215-8400
Thyroid disorders: thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer, goiter, hyperthyroidism, Graves’ disease. Parathyroid disorders: hyperparathyroidism (primary, secondary, and tertiary), adenoma, hyperplasia and carcinoma. Adrenal disorders: adrenal adenomas, incidentalomas, Cushing’s syndrome (hypercortisolism), Conn’s syndrome (aldosteronoma), pheochromocytoma, adrenal hyperplasia, adrenal carcinoma, and adrenal metastasis. Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome (MEN I and MEN II). Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumors. Paragangliomas.
- American Board of Surgery – General Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | University of Jordan | Amman, Jordan
- Surgery | University of New Mexico | Albuquerque, NM
- Surgery | Cleveland Clinic | Cleveland, OH
- Surgery | Johns Hopkins University | Baltimore, MD
- Endocrine Surgery | Johns Hopkins University | Baltimore, MD