Richard W. McCallum, M.D.
- Internal Medicine
Primary LocationInternal Medicine 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5200
Disorders of the Colon and Rectum, Colon Cancer, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, ulcerative colitis crohns disease, Disorders of the Small Bowel, Celiac Disease, hepatitis c infection, Esophageal Disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease, Liver Diseases, Cirrhosis, Hepatitis C Infection, Pancreato-Biliary Disorders, Pancreatitis, Bile Duct Stones, Stomach Diseases, Ulcer Disease, H. pylori infection, Motility Disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, chronic abdominal pain, dysphagia, gastric disorders, gastric tumors, gastroparesis, vomiting, GERD, rectal bleeding (positive fecal), GI bleeding, motility, IBS, namometry (esophageal & rectal)
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | University of Queensland and the Queensland Medical School Brisbane | Brisbane, Australia
- Internal Medicine | Washington University - Barnes Hospital | Saint Louis, MO
- Gastroenterology | University of California, Los Angeles - Wadsworth Veterans Hospital | Los Angeles, CA