Benjamin Carcamo, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Hematology/Oncology
Primary LocationPediatrics 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5700
Conditions related to abnormal numbers and/or function of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platlets, which include neutropenia, anemia, sicle cell disease, thalassemia and thrombocytopenia Bleeding disorders including hemphilla and Von Willebrand disease and thrombotic disorders (blood clots) Blood (leukemia) and lymphatic (lymphoma) cancers Bone and soft tissue and muscle cancers (sarcoma) Brain tumors Solid tumors of all types, including retinoblastoma, neuroblastoma, kidney cancer, liver cancer and cancer of the ovaries or testicles
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Doctor of Medicine | Universidad de San Carlos - Facultade de Ciencias Medicas | Guatemala, Guatemala, Mexico
- Pediatrics | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center | Lubbock, TX
- Hematology/Oncology | Baylor College of Medicine | Houston, TX