Teodoro I. Montoya, M.D.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urogynecology/Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
Primary LocationObstetrics & Gynecology 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5000
Incontinence (loss of bladder or bowel control, leakage of urine or feces), Prolapse (descent of pelvic organs; a bulge and/or pressure; ‘dropped uterus, bladder, vagina or rectum), Emptying Disorder (difficulty urinating or moving bowels), Pain (discomfort to the lower back, pelvis or bladder and/or urethra), Overactive Bladder (frequent need to void, bladder pressure, urgency, urge incontinence or difficulty holding back urine when having the urge to urinate), Fistulas (abnormal hole between the vagina and rectum rectovaginal, vagina and urethra ,urethrovaginal, or vagina and the bladder vesicovaginal)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Doctor of Medicine | University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center | Dallas, TX
- Obstetrics and Gynecology | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso | El Paso, TX
- Urogynecology | UT Southwestern Medical Center (Parkland) | Dallas, TX