Harold Hughes, MD
Primary LocationInternal Medicine 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5200
Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Residency: William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Undergraduate School: University of Texas at Austin
- American Board Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine (Sub: Pulmonary Diseases)
- American Board Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
Dr. Hughes attended the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Texas medical Branc in Galveston. He received his postgraduate medical training at William Beaumont and Walter Reed Army Medical Centers. He is Division Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, El Paso.
Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Cough, Interstitial lung disease, Diagnosis of lung Cancer, Pulmonary hypertension, Pulmonary nodules and masses, Occupational and environmental lung disease, Pleural disease
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- Critical care unit design and management
- Border healthcare practices affecting asthma management