Reshma R Khatri, MD
Other LanguagesHindi, Malayalam
Primary LocationPediatrics 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5700
Medical School: Trichur Medical College, University of Calicut, India
Residency: Nationwide (Columbus) Children's Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Dr.Reshma Khatri graduated from Nationwide Children’s hospital in Columbus ,Ohio in 2007. She has been in private practice for the last 10 yrs in the mid-west. She loves the time she spends with her patients’ and their families .Dr.Khatri feels fortunate to be involved with the various aspects of her patients’ growth and development. Dr.Khatri’s family relocated to Texas in 2017. She is looking forward to making new connections with the families here and helping them take care of their children.
General care of babies, children and adolescents including but not limited to health maintenance with vaccinations, developmental issues, infectious pathologies, gastrointestinal issues, allergies and mental health.
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- The Hospitals of Providence
- General pediatric care including care and management of newborn issues; Infectious, allergy and endocrine pathology in children.
- Related to Pediatric care