Pedro A. Maldonado, MD
Primary LocationObstetrics & Gynecology 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5000
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Residency: Yale-New Haven, Yale School of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Undergraduate School: Yale School of Medicine
- American Board Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. P. Antonio Maldonado is a proud native of El Paso, Texas. He completed his undergraduate degree in Biology at Yale University and medical doctoral degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW) in Dallas, Texas.
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- Pelvic floor anatomy, perceptions of prolapse in latinas
- Perception of pessary use in Latinas, prevalence of PFD in gynecologic patients.