Hernando Garcia, MD
Primary LocationInternal Medicine 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5200
Medical School: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami School of Medicine Pulmonary and Critical Care Miami Florida
Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine (Sub: Pulmonary Diseases)
- American Board Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Javeriana in Bogota Columbia Postgraduate training in Pulmonary and Critical Care with the University of Miami at Jackson Memorial Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Research areas of Interest are Pulmonary Fibrosis and Pulmonary Hypertension. He's currently Director of Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic at Texas Tech University. He has taken care of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension patients since 1996.
Pulmonary Hypertension Interstitial
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- PAH, Pulmonary Fibrosis