Anantha R Vellipuram, MD
Primary LocationNeurology 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5900
Medical School: NTR University of Health Sciences, India
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Residency: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Dr. Vellipuram earned his medical degree from NTR University of Health Sciences, India. He completed his Neurology residency at University of Missouri where he served as Chief Resident and also received the Outstanding Graduating Resident Award for the year 2014. He then went on to pursue fellowship training in Neuro-critical care at University of Chicago after which he joined TTUHSC El Paso Department of Neurology on July 1, 2016 as a Neurointensivist. He specializes in Neurocritical care and Vascular neurology. In his clinical practice he is dedicated to deliver expert diagnostic and advanced treatment options to care for the unique needs of critically ill patients with devastating neurological syndromes.
All Neurological conditions with interest in Ischemic Stroke, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Cerebrovascular disease, TBI, Central Nervous System Infection, Epilepsy, Headache, Tremor, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Neuropathy.
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Neurocritical Care, Vascular Neurology
- Stroke - Ischemic, Hemorrhagic (Subarachnoid and Intracerebral), Brain death diagnosis, Neurological prognostication after cardiac arrest.