William M Weiss, MD
Primary LocationOrthopedic 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5400
Adult and pediatric sports injuries of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle and foot. Other Information Shoulder instability, labral injuries & dislocation, AC joint injuries, rotator cuff tears. Hip labral tears and impingement. Knee ACL & multi-ligamentous (PCL, LCL/PLC, MCL} injuries or dislocations, meniscal injury, patellar instability, tendon tears. Foot & Ankle ligamentous and tendinous injuries, instability, achilles tendon ruptures, Lisfranc injuries, deformity. Cartilage injury of the shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle. Osteoarthritis of the shoulder, knee, ankle and foot. Trauma of the upper and lower extremities.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) - Orthopedic Surgery
- Exercise Physiologist - Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP-CEP)
- Level III Coach - Canadian National Coaching Certification Program
- Fitness Training Specialist - Canadian Association of Fitness Professionals
Medical School: Queen's University- Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Graduate School: University of Ottawa - Ottawa, ON, Canada: Master of Science (Biochemistry)
Residency: University of Ottawa - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, TX
- Plano Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine - Plano, TX
- University of Alberta - Edmonton, AB, Canada