Bradley P. Fuhrman, MD
Primary LocationPediatrics 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5700
Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiology & Neonatology-Univeristy of Minnesota, Mineapolis,MN
Residency: Pediatric Residency- University of Minesota, Minneapolis, MN
Undergraduate School: B.A. Chemistry- Franklin & Marshall College
- American Board Pediatrics
- American Board Pediatrics (Sub: Neonatal-Perinatal)
- American Board Pediatrics (Sub: Cardiology)
- American Board Pediatrics (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
Care of seriously ill infants and children or those who need a high-level of monitoring in a specialized inpatient unit. Patient care may include those with traumatic injury, respiratory failure, septic shock, neurological emergencies such as seizures, cardiac failure, cardiac surgery or organ transplantation.
- El Paso Children's Hospital