Alberto Maud, MD
Primary LocationNeurology 125 West Hague, Ste. 340
El Paso, TX 79902
Phone (915) 215-5900
Medical School: Universidad Nacional De Cordoba
- University of Minnesota
Residency: Hospital Italiano de Cordoba
- American Board Psychiatry & Neurology (Neurology)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Vascular Neurology)
- United Council of Neurologic Specialties (Neuro-critical Care and Neuro-Imaging)
Dr. Maud received his medical degree from the Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Facultad de Ciencias Medicas, Cordoba, Argentina and completed his residency from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas. In addition, Dr. Maud also completed a fellowship in Vascular Neurology and Endovascular Surgery at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently a Board Certified Physician at the Department of Neurology at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) and has been at TTUHSC since 2010. Dr. Mauds specialty is stroke and neuro-interventional radiology procedures.
All Neurological Conditions with interest in stroke, Intracranial aneurysm, Arteriovenous malformation of the brain, Intracranial arteriovenous, istula, Cranio-facial vascular malformations, Intractable epistaxis, Embolization of head and neck tumors, Stroke, carotid artery disease, vertebral artery disease.
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Neuro-interventional procedures