Sadhana Chheda, MD
Primary LocationPediatrics 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5700
Diagnose and treat newborns with conditions such as breathing disorders, infections, and birth defects. Coordinate care and medically manage newborns born premature, critically ill, or in need of surgery. Ensure that critically ill newborns receive the proper nutrition for healing and growth. Provide care to the newborn at a cesarean or other delivery that involves medical problems in the mother or baby that may compromise the infant's health and require medical intervention in the delivery room. Stabilize and treat newborns with any life-threatening medical problems.
- American Board Pediatrics
- American Board Pediatrics (Sub: Neonatal-Perinatal)
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Neonatal-Perinatal -University of Texas Medical Branch