Paisith Piriyawat, MD
Primary LocationNeurology 125 West Hague, Ste. 340
El Paso, TX 79902
Phone (915) 215-5900
Medical School: Chulalongkorn University
- University of Texas at Houston
Residency: Saint Louis University
- American Board Psychiatry & Neurology (Neurology)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Vascular Neurology)
- United Council of Neurologic Specialties (Neuro-critical Care and Neuro-Imaging)
Dr. Piriyawat recently joined the Department of Neurology as an associate professor of neurology and a residency program director. He graduated from Chulalongkorn University in his native Thailand. He completed neurology residency at Saint Louis University and stroke/vascular neurology fellowship at the University of Texas at Houston. He was an assistant professor at Saint Louis University and an associate professor at the University of South Carolina. He will provide care for patients with neurological disorders on both inpatient and outpatient bases with emphasis on cerebrovascular diseases.
All Neurological conditions with interest in Stroke, cerebrovascular disease, headache, tremor, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, weakness, numbness, seizure, epilepsy.
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- El Paso Children's Hospital