Merle A. Ipson, MD
Primary LocationPediatrics 4801 Alberta Ave.
El Paso, TX 79905
Phone (915) 215-5700
Medical School: Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Lubbock, Tx
- Neonatal - Perinatal UT Southwestern Medical School at Childrens Medical School.
Residency: Pediatric Residency - UT Southwestern Medical School at Childrens Medical Center
Undergraduate School: Texas Womans University, BS in Nursing
- American Board Pediatrics
- American Board Pediatrics (Sub: Neonatal-Perinatal)
1- Unwell newborns - complicated with resiratory problems, sepsis, encephalopathy and nother neurologic conditions, metabolic problems and inborn errors of metabolish, birth defects/congenital anomalies, hyperbilirubinemia.2- Preterm newborns and associated short and long term morbidities.3- Follow-up of high risk NICU graduates.
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Preterm new borns and associated problems
- Congenital birth defects/anomalies
- Encephalopathy from hypoxic ischemic indury
- High risk nicu graduates and their long term medical developmental problems
- Neonatal follow-up program experience at the boarder
- Medical education-innovations in teaching residents and medical students